cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Footer-sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi masters,

i have a sapscript form where i have a footer. in the footer box there is a include for the footer like

INCLUDE &REGUD-TXTFU& OBJECT TEXT ID ADRS

so i have copied this footer and named it as zfooter_adress and set everything fine.

my concern is how can i import from my form... to get this footer that i copied... do any one of you have any idea of it.

i have created this footer using the TCODE : S010.

HOW CAN I IMPORT FROM MY FORM TO GET THIS FOOTER LIKE ABOVE : INCLUDE &REGUD-TXTFU& OBJECT TEXT ID ADRS

Thanks in advance.

pasala.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all spl to - meetjoe

its been answered.

former_member673464
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

It is dynamically filling the value of the include &REGUD-TXTFU&. In print program it is passing the value for it. Go to driver program and find out this text element has been called . There you can see how this variable has been filled. For including the include you have option is sapscript editor . Follow the path insert->text-> standard then you can select your own text.

regards,

Veeresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Try this,

In the script which ever window you want to display code this.

/: INCLUDE zfooter_adress OBJECT TEXT ID ADRS

For transporting the standard text you need to run the program RSTXTRAN and make your standard text as a transport object.

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please tell what do u mean by importing?

Tnx,

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the response...

in my sapscript i have a footer which is like INCLUDE &REGUD-TXTFU& OBJECT TEXT ID ADRS.

so i dont want to disterb that footer as this footer is been used by other company codes.

so i copied that footer in tcode SO10 and created another footer and given another name.

so the footer that which i created needs to be given in the footer box.

so how can i do it can you please tell me..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U have created a new so10 text with the new text id right,if so then replace the old text id with the new one and dont change any other thing just goto the particular element goto----> Text editor and paste it out there.

If u want to transport it means goto se78 ---> storedas text -> standard text->ST---> Then enter the text name and click the truck buton it will ask for a request number ,assign and new one or existing one by which u can transport.

If u have any queries kindly revert.

Thanks,

Arun Joseph.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have changed the name in SO10 and the TEXT ID is same as it was.

do i need to create a new text id as well? can you please let me know.

thanks a lot for ur help.

pasala.