Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problem with Subscribe UI command while using with HTMLRenderer:

Hi

We have requirement to subscribe folder form navigation iview which displays the files under that folder.

Folder structure as follows:<b>

1. /Kmc_Samples/topic_one/test

2. /Kmc_Samples/topic_two/test</b>

So we used HtmlRenderer for Collection render to display a link for subscribe command and List Renderer to display the files in the folder.

We created HtmlRenderer as per pdf document available in the sdn .

Code for the html file as follows

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
</head>
<body>
<p><a href="http://com.sap.cm/.?uicommand=subscribe" >subscribe link</a></p> 
</body>
</html>

So we created two navigation iviews to display the files for two directories (as mentioned above) and assigned layout set which created with help of HtmlRenderer and listrenderer.

Then this iviews displays subscription links .when we click on subscribe link of the any one iview ,it subscribes the respect folder of that iview. When you refresh that page or when second time you load the page, second iview subscribe link is disabled (no link it showing text only) and first iview still shows the subscribe link.

Again click on the first iview subscribe link and cancel the subscription .after that if reload the page then both iviews shows the subscription links.

This type of problem we observed when last folder names same for the both views as mention above (I,e name is <b>“test”</b> but path is different).

When we tested with other ConsumerRender Collection render and with command groups also same problem. Command will be not visible in other iview once if we subscribed in the first iview.

Here my question is

I<i>s it problem with renderers (like html renderer) or subscribe UI command.</i>

Could you please tell us what was the problem. Its very urgent.

Any suggestions and documents related to this welcome.

Thanks & regards

Gopal

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question