cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering RFC FM in R3 for the RFC to File scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am Developing a RFC-XI-FILE scenario where i am unable to triger an RFC from the source system(R/3) .I have used the RFC-FM : ZBAPI_COMPANY_GETDETAIL ( which is remote enable) i havent written any source code in the function module : just i have created only the parameters in the table as :

Tables:

COMPANY_DETAIL LIKE T880

&

i have created a source code in the se38 of R/3 to call this function module as :

DATA: COMPANY_DETAIL TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF T880 with header line .

selection-screen begin of block blk1 with frame title text-001.

PARAMETERS : COMP_ID TYPE BAPI0014_2-COMPANY.

selection-screen end of block blk1.

start-of-selection .

SELECT RCOMP

NAME1

CNTRY

LANGU

STRET

CITY

FROM T880

INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE COMPANY_DETAIL

WHERE RCOMP = COMP_ID.

CALL FUNCTION 'ZBAPI_COMPANY_GETDETAIL'

IN BACKGROUND TASK

DESTINATION 'SENDRFC'

TABLES

COMP_DETAIL = COMPANY_DETAIL.

COMMIT WORK.

I have created RFC destination in R/3 as : SENDRFC of type T with the programid : SENDRFC_PORTAL this same program id is used in the XI sever for the sender RFC adapter .

When i execute the above program in R/3 the changes are reflecting in the XI when i checked in the SXMB_MONI.

Please sugest the correct source code if the above source code is wrong and provide me the exact process to do .

Regards,

Bharat .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat .

Is it possible for you to share your ZBAPI_COMPANY_GETDETAIL source code?

I'm trying to do as per this URL : http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/RFCtoFILE

Trying to copy BAPI_COMPANY_GETDETAIL ... into another copy (ZBAPI_COMPANY_GETDETAIL ) to set it to Remote-Enable Module...

But not successful .. because too many dependencies with the original BAPI_COMPANY_GETDETAIL sub components..

Appreciate your help..

Thanks and regards

Araman Amru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Triggering RFC FM in R3 for the RFC to File scenario is solved

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi bharat,

>>When i execute the above program in R/3 the changes are reflecting in the XI when i checked in the SXMB_MONI.

That means your RFC was called and the data was sent to XI.

>>Please sugest the correct source code if the above source code is wrong and provide me the exact process to do .

Since XI was called the source code is correct.

Am I missing something here? Can you provide some details about your requirement/error.

Regards

Suraj