cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan cost automatically update

Former Member
0 Kudos

PS Experts

I need your help for this subject, Can plan cost of RA version for each WBSE be updated automatically when ever actual cost of this WBSE exceeds its plan cost.

Thanks,

Hend

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the definition of valuation method in expert mode (t-code OKG3) check the Overrun indicator (value A).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In RA for respective RA version there is setting of valuation basis, in expert mode of valuation method of RA, through this you can control the picking of base value (planned cost/ actual cost based on condition like greater than.) for the complete RA calculation and its result.

Secondly there is plan version setting in the same expert mode screen, which is used for the determining the planned version with reference to actual/ planned RA calculation setting of RA version.

These setting helps in defining a base for RA calculation and its results but does not updates your planned cost.

I hope this will help you.

Regards

Avisek Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhardwaj for your valuable reply,

through this you can control the picking of base value (planned cost/ actual cost based on condition like greater than.) for the complete RA calculation and its result.

would you please explain in details how can i make such condition.

BR,

Hend Yassin