cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic formating in smart form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

i have a task in which i have to set the header. which is static below that . i have to print diffrent records which is dynamic means i have to print from 1 to 20 records per page.

the problem is when i bring that text page into loop the header printer as many time as records .

the second thing is if data exced from one page then header should repeat on next page

kindly give me detail answer

Regards

ammad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In smartforms,by using Table logic you can get it.In main window ,right click>create>table,then you have to declare the internal table & work area in Data(Tab) ie.,nothing but looping in background...In header level ,declare the heading it will display one time per pagewise and the item level declare in main area before that you have to draw the table in table(Tab) then create the line type in header as well as main area and assign it...Dont using inside of loop declare the table logic,sometimes,it will give problem..

I hope,it will help you.

<=<< Sharing Knowledge is a way to Innovative >=>>

By,

Yoga

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should use the Table command, in this you have to place the heading in the header level of table in constant window and the items you want to fetch in main window. I m providing you with one link, this is not for ur answer. But hope, it would help you.

Thanks,

Mamta Kumari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the table command in the smartform main window define the line types as you need. In your case you need 2 line types

One for the heading which is static and

the other for the items you are fetching.

Your items will be displayed as many as you fetched and even the header will be coming only in the first page. As main window gets triggered only once .

Check the wiki section of the smartforms for better examples

[https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/Smart+Forms]

Regards

Sarves