cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum Skip Duration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am wondering what is the meaning of "Maximum Skip Duration" field in the DMR table.

Let say for an example, the last line (i.e. inspection stage) on my DMR table is the following:

Stage-InspSev-Skip--InitialStage-StageChangeNoOfInspMaxSkipDuration-NewStage-Reject----NewInspStage

40--

blankticked-blank--
ticked

--

Therefore, let say the existing stage for the inspection is now at stage 40. That means there will be no inspection going to take place because of skip.

My question is what does the MaxSkipDuration play? What if the next upcoming 4 inspections are OK, does QM force a new inspection to new stage 20 right away without have to consider the 100 (i.e. MaxSkipDuration)??

Thanks.

YY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My question is what does the MaxSkipDuration play? What if the next upcoming 4 inspections are OK, does QM force a new inspection to new stage 20 right away without have to consider the 100 (i.e. MaxSkipDuration)??

I will try to tell you in simple form.....suppose you have 4 stages 10 20 30 & 40.....In Quality level you are in skip(say satge 20 or 30) and still 5 lots are to be skipped.

But when MaxSkipDuration in terms of number of days come it will reset the level and go to initial stage once again & start cycle once again.

Cycle will start from the Initail stage again for the same DMR as maximum days specified.....are elasped.

Regards

Sujit

Answers (0)