cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Automation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Some one can help my question is how to configure Shipping automation my user want to load automatically

Scenario: When driver comes to Dispatch coordinator he will provide all the details, Dispatch coordinator will take the 1st weight

of the truck then driver will go into the store to collect the stock he will load the truc then back to the weighbridge for 2nd

weight that time the weighbrdige operator entering all the details so useer want to get the information automatically when the

Delivery No enter into he Weigh bridge system automatically all the information should be there no need to enter again by

Weighbridge operator in this way he want to save the time.

Thanks,

MH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

we are using the similar concept through Z-Process of First Weight and Second weight.

You must be generating some transaction no. ( No. Range ) when the first weight saved, and that should me maintained in a Z-table. Either take the detail from that Z-Table or in Z-table you also save the Delivery No. (before doing the PGI) with reference to that the user will do the first weight, and so you may get the detail of Delivery also.

Hope you undearstand and able to map the scenario.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AA,

Thanks a lot your kind response. i would be greatfull if you could give me the details how we can map this..

as you said we can link the delivery no. as well, as understood will the user key in the delivery no. manually into the

weighbridge sytem ?

If you caould send me your mail address. i can send u the user requirement for your review and clear understanding.

Thanks a lot again. really appreciated your help.

Regards,

MH

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For your clear undearstanding I am giving here the steps:-

Step 1:- Create the First Weight:- On saving the first weight the system should generate a Weight No. similar to any Document no. You can maintain the No. range by creating a Z-No. Range Object through SNRO.

At the same time maintain a Z-Table where this weight no. will save along with other details as per your requirement.

Step 2 :- Craete delivery through VL01N. Here try to find a blank field where the user must maintain the No. generated from First weight Transaction, like in our case we used LIKP-XABLN (Delivery Header > Shipping> GR/GI Slip). Maintain this field as mandatory by using Exit.

OR you can do the other way that first create the Delivery and then while doing the First weight, it should be mandatory to fill the Delivery No. so to make a link and the same will be saved to Z-Table.

Step3 :- Second weight :- as soon as the user will fill the First weight or Delivery no. the system will fetch the data from Z-table and LIKP table as per the requirement.

Step 4:- PGI, agin use Exit to check whether the Second weight should be completed else sytem will give the error.

You need to sit with the ABAP person and discuss the same with him, then use a logic based upon the above suggestion.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. Amitesh

Really I am appreciating your immediate responce with good concept ok I will try it then let you know

Regards,

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amitesh,

May I know which User exit you are using for this scenario, for first weight as well as PGI

Thanks in advance

Regards,

MH

Answers (0)