cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 14047

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I get the error Indexing document failed. Filter: The result output exceeded the configured max. size (Errorcode 14047), when we reindex the index.

The portal version is NW04 Sp15 and Trex 6.1 Sp16 patch 2

What can I check?

Thanks

María Teresa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

KarstenH
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

you can try increasing the value

maxfilesize= 10000000

in

<i>TREXIndexServer.ini</i>

and

<i>TREXPreprocessor.ini</i>

But, most importantly, what kind of how large files are you indexing? If you go to far in increasing the above values you may lose indexing performance as the Preprocessor might stay at work on these presumably very large files for a while.

Are these very large XLS? Or very large PDF?

If the problem persist, please open a support message to SAP under BC-TRX and attach some of the files that cause this error.

Regards,

Karsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I would suggest to update the portal server to SP16 and try indexing again. Generally all components in a portal landscape should have the same patch level.

Best regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for your answer. But are there others configuration parameters that I can check? In this moment we can't install SP16 because we have to go alive with this server in few weeks

Thanks

María Teresa

heren_zhou
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I have same problem. The limitation of lines in a table is 10000. Have you get how to increase the max size of the limitation?

Thanks!

Heren

0 Kudos

HI, we have the same error.... we checked with the TREX Admin tool and we did not see where to increase that value...

Any help is welcome....