cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval for Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I need an approval to be carried out when a document is created. I wanted to know how the system will identify the approver Role based workflow cannot be created as there is no plant authorisation in CV01N.

I have read about Organisational unit for this. But please let me know if there is any easy way out

Regards

Gajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto SPRO,

or TC DC10, define document,

in BAsic data screen u will find folder Define statuse network. click that now u r in define status networn screen,

in u have to create your document flow[Network], like, Create>change>appprove-->release like that.

u can creat any number of control.

now when u r in CV01N, creat doc, system prompts status have to be changed. this is in build DMS workflow, u could uses according to your requirement.

Defining statuse network

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/c1/1c31a243c711d1893e0000e8323c4f/frameset.htm

just go through for workflow creation

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/04/92718846f311d189470000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Benakaraj

??P

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Can you please brief on utilize Lab/Office parameters.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Baneka

I think I am not able put forward my actual issue

I have a role created for approver. The derived role is attached to multiple people in for different plants. Now this is my plant 1000 and the approver may be X . I want when the document is created in the plant 1000 the approver should be X. But how will the system pick up role for Mr. X as there is no plant input in CV01N . There is org structure in the roles of the approver.

hope you are clear now

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i understood requirement,

1. Consult work flow consultant. he would help u for creating task.

2. U could use document distribution method to solve this.

3 Also u could utilize Lab/Office parameters.

Benakaraj

??P

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Baneka

I Understand this. I wanted to know how can i trigger the workflow to the exact person. I have to exact agent for the workflow to trigger. How can i help system to get the exact recipeint

Your answer is much appreciated

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In DC10, define document type, -->define status network,

here u will find Workflow Task fileds 1.Object type 2. object ID. according to specific statuse u fill these fields.

Benakaraj

??P