cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in processing inbound Idocs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a file to idoc scenario. the message gets picked at the sender and in SXMB_MONI the message has success flag but the outbound status tab in SXMB_MONI has red flag. i cheked the transactions sm58, we05 in R3 systems, their are no messages for the message that i have posted. i checked the ports and partner profiles. they are all correct. let me know how can i resolve this problem.

Thanks in Advance

Deepika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the ID , Tools go to the Test Configuration.

first test your scenario here.

Again do you have a BPM ?

Explain the scenario a little ?

Regards,

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

Mention the sender logical system name in ADAPTER SPECIFIC IDENTIFIERS in sender service.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

Please set adapter specific identifiers in Sender Service in Integration Directory. The issue will be solved.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

i cheked the transactions sm58, we05 in R3 systems

Please check sm58 in your XI system as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjusha,

i am able to see the logs. Thanks for that. the error tells " no service for the system XXXX , client XXX in integration directory" . can u guide me whats missing

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error "no service for the system XXXX , client XXX in integration directory" states the Sender business system was unknown by the receiver R/3.

In other words there was not partner profile entry made in receiving system with the used sender. So as mentioned by sarvesh either add adpter specific identifiers in the business sevice or do a header mapping in Receiver agreement (where you change the used sender service by the system/service which have adapter specific entries added to it).

Suppose your R/3 entry is XYZ300(you can see in we20->LS->XYZ300 (idoc should be added in inbound side) then the Adapter specific identifiers are XYZ300

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just giving you the reference to this blog which has the screen shots of what you could be doing

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i had specified the adapter specific attributes and also checked if they are correct. i have entered correctly, In configuration, the scenario executes correctly. still i have the same issue

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check if the same partner profile entry is maintained in R/3 and you ridoc is added in the inbound side of it.

Can you give the following entries details :

1. Sender business system/service?

2. Wahta is the name of sender in XI?

3. What is the Adapter specific identifiers given?

4. What is partner profile entry in R/3 named?

5. Paste the control record of Idoc?

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you give the following entries details :

1. Sender business system/service?

sender is business service

2. Wahta is the name of sender in XI?

File_yyyy_Sender_New

3. What is the Adapter specific identifiers given?

PXICLNTXXX

4. What is partner profile entry in R/3 named?

PXICLNTXXX(same as in 3)

5. Paste the control record of Idoc?

the SNDPOR , SNDPRN, RCVPOR and RCVPRN are mapped to constant(blank)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think I got the problem.

>>the SNDPOR , SNDPRN, RCVPOR and RCVPRN are mapped to constant(blank)

Try giving

1. Header Mapping in Receiver Agreement or

2. Use Apply control records in IDoc Receive communicatuion channel and try positng again.

Either of these should solve your problem. Since you are mapping SNDPRN to constant it is not able to get teh Sender partnmer Number in R3 (or it is going as blank)

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<SNDPOR />

<SNDPRT>LS</SNDPRT>

<SNDPRN>PXICLNTxxx</SNDPRN>

<RCVPOR />

<RCVPRT>LS</RCVPRT>

<RCVPRN>PR3CLNTxxx</RCVPRN>

i gave this as header mapping. also tried the other option u told. but i am still having the same error

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In R/3, you are having an entry for PXICLNTxxx with the Idoc XYZ added on the inbound side of it?

MAke sure if you have any partner type, functuion, extension etc then that should be maintained in partner profile.

Regards

suraj

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The xml structure you are showing here seems to be part of EDI_DC40 segment in the Idoc-xml in PI. This is not in actual use unless in the receiver channel you have selected the option "Apply Control Record Values from Payload".

Header mapping is done in the receiver agreement for Idoc channel. There you have option of specifying sender service. There select PI Business system name and try again.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

i tried with header mapping as well as checking the apply control record from payload option. its again the same error. Also the partner profile has correct entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

thanks for the reply. i have set the adapter specific parameters for the sender and receiver. but still the same error. when i do a sldcheck for the SAPR3 system, i am getting a error code here for the function LCR_LIST_BUSINESS_SYSTEMS. from this log what i can understand is that might be some post installation steps are missing but the sld page will get open. can some one throw some light. the same sldcheck in XI system is successful

Best Regards

Deepika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepika,

/people/rajeshkumar.pasupula/blog/2009/03/16/unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

Check the above blog ...for control record generation of idoc

I dont think SLD check can be done at R/3 (if web As >6.20) then applicable i think..

but in that idoc should be sent out of PI..but thats not the case here as per our problem..

cross check all the connections with R/3 and PI i.e RFC connections and also partner profile settings done in R/3

R/3 checks for the key SNDPRN,MSGTYP and EMSCOD if any set in partner profile and fetches these params from the idoc control record and tries to match the same if anyone of this is missed then it throws an error also

Rajesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
in SXMB_MONI the message has success flag but the outbound status tab in SXMB_MONI has red flag

seems to be a contradiction in the above statement....did you check the Trace log in SXMB_MONI for the step where you are getting the Red Flag?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

in SXMB_MONI the main message stsus is a success flag. when we move to right, we will have outbound status,. their i is red. also the complete pipeline steps are not present. only inbound message, receiver grouping and response aare present

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check idx5 and sm58 of PI system?

Regards

suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

for T sm58 , it tells no messages displayed for any selection criteria, for idx5 i have the messages but with the status as in SXMB_MONI

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check smq2 in PI. Check sm58 in PI without entering any username. Only date range.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

for T sm58 , it tells no messages displayed for any selection criteria

Hope you have put an * in username parameter in sm58.

Also, enter in correct dates.

You can also refer Case3 in this blog to resolve the error

/people/raja.thangamani/blog/2007/07/19/troubleshooting-of-ale-process

Edited by: Manjusha Nair on Jul 29, 2009 8:46 AM

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

Hope you have checked sm58 in PI with the parameter username to be * (instead of your user).

Also check we05 of PI system. Check whether we can get any error IDoc there..

Regards

Suraj