cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Cryptographic Software (error 6) Access is denied

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all experts

I am installing Solution Manager EHp1. on 64bit machine, with Windows 2008 server and MSSQL 2008 SP1.

When I am getting to the phase of installing u201CSAP Cryptographic Softwareu201D I get an error.

On sapinst log file:

ERROR 2009-07-27 13:16:16.246

FJS-00003 TypeError: ownNode has no properties (in script NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind, line 25669: ???)

ERROR 2009-07-27 13:16:17.31

FCO-00011 The step unpack with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_Unpack2|ind|ind|ind|ind|8|0|NW_SAPCrypto|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|unpack was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step :TypeError: ownNode has no properties (in script NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind, line 25669: ???)).

On SAP Cryptographic Software log file:

SAP Cryptographic Software (error 6). Access is denied.

Can someone advice me on that problem?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagi,

User from which sapinst is running should be root and permission on installation directory should be 777. Check this.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny

I am running sapinst with domain admin privilege.

What did you mean by "777" ?

Sagi

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ragi,

Always run sapinst with root user and 777 means permission on installation directory should be 777 (command to change permission- chmod -R 777 <installation directory)

Thanks

Sunny

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagie susan,

Very good response.Thanks for your reply.

You said not to install saprouter in a solman system.Could we do saprouter in a IDES system.Because i cant get standalone system.I need to manage with the available sap systems.So pls tell me can i manage by installing in IDES system.

Thanks

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Yes you can. But you still have a security problem.

Sagi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagi sussan,

Iam planning to do the solution manager ehp1 installation on windows 2008 standard edition 64 bit xeon processor x86_64 same like you but in oracle.I have heared that in between it will ask for cryptographic file which you have also mentioned.

My question is which file do i need to select.I cant find cryptographic file for my said version.

Cryptographic Library Linux for X86_64 (AMD64)

Cryptographic Library Microsoft Win32 for x86/IA32

Cryptographic Library Microsoft Win32 for x86/IA32

Cryptographic Library Microsoft Win64 for IA64 (Itanium)

Cryptographic Library Microsoft Win64 for IA64 (Itanium)

Cryptographic Library Microsoft Windows 2003 for x86_64

Cryptographic Library Microsoft Windows 2003 for x86_64

these are the files i can see..pls guide me which file do i need to select as i cannot able to see for windows 2008 64 bit x86_64.

also iam planning to install saprouter in the same system.So for that also i need cryptographic file.Iam struck in this.Guide me.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh Kumar

For your first Q the u201CCryptographic Library Microsoft Windows 2003 for x86_64 u201Cwill do the job.

For the second Q I am strongly recommended that you DO NOT implement your SAPRouter on the same machine of your Solution Manager.

The SAPRouter shoaled be on standalone Machine.

The main reason is that this machine sites in the DMZ of your network and you do not wonu2019t to expose your Solution Manager in the DMZ area.

Sagi Susan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to All

Thanks for the help

I downloaded the file again from Service.sap.com and the Installation completed successfully.

Thanks to you all

Sagi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

On SAP Cryptographic Software log file:
SAP Cryptographic Software (error 6). Access is denied

Provide the full permission to this file and are you giving the ZIP file of SAP Cryptographic Software or did you uncar the ZIP file

Regards

Uday