cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tighten inspection business scenario in DMR setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the following two scenario on DMR, hope you can answer me. Appreciated.

Sccenario A

May I know when the tighten inspection incurs as a result of dynamic modification rule, normally, what will the consequence on checking in term of business scenario, let say for example, we would like the the tightening inspection to be something likeu2026

Sample size: increase to 10% compare to current level of stock quantity.

The reject number of failed stock must be lower compare to current level of reject level.

Question 1

My 1st question is do I have to set this kind of tighten inspection in sampling schema?

Scenario B

Currently I have sampling schema setup with the following Inspection level/AQL value:

Inspection Level --------------------------------- AQL value
1 u2013 Inspection with Sampling Schema --------------- 1.00
2 u2013 Reduced Inspection ---------------------------- 1.00
4 u2013 Normal Inspection ----------------------------- 1.00
6 u2013 Tightened Inspection -------------------------- 1.00

This sampling schema is assigned to a sampling procedure, with the ADDITIONAL DATA value (i.e. additional data reference to sampling scheme) to inspection severity 4 and AQL value 1.00.

This sampling procedure is assigned to an inspection plan with material A, and plant 1000. Further I have created a DMR and assigned it to this sampling procedure in Tcode QDB1 (assign sampling procedure) table.

Next, an inspection lot is created and is rejected on usage decision. My DMR machanism kicks-in and update the next inspection stage as the u201CThighten Inspectionu201D stage.

Question 2

Thus, my 2nd question is:

Does the system going to perform the valuation (i.e. to reject and to accept a result recording) based on the above inspection level of 6 (i.e. Tightened Inspection) sample plan specified on the schema BECAUSE the new inspection stage now is u201CThighten Inspectionu201D stage??

If not like what I said, I am wondering how R/3 going to perform the logic on the new inspection stage when the DMR kicks-in for the next inspection lot?

Thanks

YY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yong

Tighetened inspection represents its literal meaning of tightening the insepection.

1) Tighetened can be done in many ways for eg

a) You increase the no of inspection for this material

b) Increase the sampling size and acceptance number for the material

This is all based on what you define in the system. It is not mandatory that you have to mention tightened inspection but it is more of a functional need

2) System will valuate based on the acceptance number and AQL value which you have mentioned in the sampling scheme if the stage mentioned is Tighetened

Hope this gives some idea

Regards

gajesh

Answers (0)