cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer hierarchy clarification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have never done customer hierarchy configuration but going through SPRO i can understand that i need to define a customer hierarchy type,

Assign of account groups,partner determination at sales header and finally i need to assign a LOWER customer to high level customer as per customer strucuture.(VDH1)

But which field i need to maintain at customer MASTER l there are two fields one at general data tab in marketing section and another is at sales area tab at billing section.

As per my understanding in marketing section the field is meant for hierarchy node but what is the use of billing section field and even i set the partner determination of customer hierarchy partner function(1a,1b,1c) at sales header but its saying automatic determination not possible while creating sales order.

It would be great if some body tell me step by step process of it.

Means what datai need to maintain at customer master etc etc

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folllow the step..

OVH1 : create Hierachy Type

V-12 : Create H. Node

OVH2 : create Partner Function take source A

OVH3 : Assign Higher A/C group to Lower Ac group

OVH4 : Assign to sales doc type for pricing

VCH1: Assign H.Type and H,. Node

Assign Hierarchy type In CMR (XD02) at sales area level

thanks

Mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

And stop duplicate posting!

At some point it will become more efficient to simply delete all your user ID's instead of chacing all your posts...

Former Member
0 Kudos

My advise to you is to

A) Read all the material you can possibly find by searching existing posts here, and is easily found through internet searches, on this subject

B) hire an experienced professional to work with you in the system and go through the specific details and ramifications with the business.

Option A takes a lot more time on your part, and you will still spend countless hours in the system working it all through (on client time).

Option B will cost you ( or your client ) a lot more money, but in the end will provide them an efficient, managable solution, in a more timely manner; and a minor added benefit is that it won't even screw up their production system. Basically it saves them money in the long run

In the end, Option B is the best way to go, but some clients will take the cheapest way out, no matter what the apres-costs and up to be.

Maybe someday the SAP clients will figure it out