cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asap accelarators

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

Does any body know where can i find the asap accelarators? I just downloaded the ASAP roadmap but i cannot access the asap accelarators, checking the accelators folder is empty.

I will apreciate any help that you can give me with this.

Regards

Jose Arango

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know where to download ASAP Implementation V3.10? I couldn't find it now in service.sap.com/asap.

mazumdar_saibal
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm having same problem. After unzipping Complete View, no accelerator folder is created or any acclerator files extracted.

Do you have any solution to this.

Regards

Saibal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

I downloaded today the ASAP implementation guide and it has now the accelarators.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jose,

Did you download HTML version of ASAP????

Thx,

Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Waseem:

Thanks for you response, yes, I downloaded the HTML version (V3.10) and installed it on my pc.

Regards

Jose.

Edited by: José Fernando Arango Jimenez on Jul 29, 2009 2:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Under the Root Folder, you can find INDEX.HTML file.

Open the file and it ll give show the entire Roadmap and at the bottom you can find a pane under which you can view the Accelerator tab with all accelerators attached to that structure.

Thx,

waseem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Waseem:

My problem is that whenever I try to see any accelator a got a message telling me that it cannot find the file associated to it. I checked the folder where those files are suppossed to be and that folder is empty.

Regards

Jose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Chk whether you have downloaded the roadmap completely and unzipped it completely.

Its a vry huge file content. The docs might not be completely extracted....

Thx,

Waseem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Waseem:

I have downloaded and unzipped twice and the folder is empty, i have also checked the zip file and there are no files in the accelarators folder. Have you ever try the version that I downloaded? I'm using the html version 3.10. If you have worked with it and have the accelators can you send them to me by e-mail?

Regards

Jose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Even am using 3.10 version.

You have downloaded ASAP Roadmap V3.10 - Output View / Method View.

Download and use ASAP Roadmap V3.10 - Complete view to get complete structure and all accelerators.

It cant be transmitted via email since its very huge content.

You can get it from [ASAP Roadmap 3.10 Complete view|https://websmp107.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000420636&_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202].

Hope it solves ur problem.

Thx,

waseem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Waseem:

Thanks for your help, I am using the complete version and I downloaded from the link that you send me, but the folder is empty when i unzipped it, i cannot get access to the accelarators.

Regards,

Jose Arango

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

I have downloaded the ASAP Roadmap V3.10 from service.sap.com only. I have unzipped and using it.

I could see all the docs in accelerator folder (~300MB). Even i could see and access them from INDEX.HTML file.

Hope, there might be some problem in unzipping the content.

Thx,

Waseem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jose, I am having the same problem. The accelerator folder is empty.

Waseem, Did you download this file today or was it sometime back.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I downloaded the file a month back. It has all the contents and the accelerators.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Waseem, Can you share the contents of Accelrators folder. Thanks, Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The accelerator contents are very huge to share.... i don think it will be possible.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Waseem, For now, BI Blueprint & Design templates are good enough..