cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in RWB of PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have installed PI 7.1 on Solaris with Oracle DB...Installation went fine but i am unable to see the Adapters whicg are installed..i have imported the .TPZ file also..

When i got to Runtime Work Bench and click --> DOMAIN <SID>

--> Integration Server --> in thiese ther are four components in whcih Integration engine <SDID> and Business Process Engine <SID> are in YELLOW, Mapping Runtime <SID> and Adapter Engine <PID> are in Green...

Any reason for those yellow marks>???

when i click on Adapter Engine <SID> and in that except "Repeat Ping" and Repeat Self-Test everything (Security Archiving, Background Processing, Communication Channel Monitoring, JPR Monitoring, Engine Status and Message Prioratization) is showing me an Error:

"Error in compiling [/mdt/channelmonitorservlet] in application [sap.com/com.sap.xi.mdt2]" .. the application is the same for all the errors...i have followed correct post installation steps and have also checked NOTE on RUNTIME WORKBENCH but still i am facing the problem...

AS i am unable to see anything in Adapter Engine <SID>, how can i confirm what adapters are installed??

Could you please suggest what to do???

Thanks,

Subbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

Please check if all corresponding adapter services are in 'running' state using below navigation

cluster-data à template u2013>Usage_Type_All_in_One ->Services

especially com.sap.aii.af.svc & com.sap.aii.af.cpa.svc services and ofcourse all other adapter related services.

You may stop and restart them if they are already in running state also.

Thanks

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

Please use the above navigation in "Config Tool".

Thanks

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have applied Notes 768546 and 809420 and restarted the server, my problem got solved...thank u all for ur time...

I need an information, in RWB --> Communications channle > Adapter Engine --> i can see 13 adapters with a column processing errors...

For only WS it has shown as "????" in that column, rest all the 12 services have no processing errors...is this mean that all the other 12 adapters are configured and ready for use or do we need to do any configuration to use the 12 adapters..

Thanks & Regards,

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have done the post installation configuration steps, then you dont need to do any other additional config. Test a sample scenarilo and see for any errors.

Regards,

---Satish

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Any reason for those yellow marks>???

Click on the Component and you will get a log below showing why the status is a yellow triangle (component Status Containes Warning).....please note it is a warning and not an error.....even as of now my IE is showing a Yellow Triangle

AS i am unable to see anything in Adapter Engine <SID>, how can i confirm what adapters are installed??

Check page-191 and 192 of this document:

http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000702797&_OBJECT=011000358700000063822008E

S-userid and password needed!

Regards,

Abhishek.

hemant_chahal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi subbarayudu,

Have you imported the content of software component SAP_BASIS?

Try accessing the pathhttp://<servername>:<Port>/mdt/channelmonitorservlet.

Check what is the exact error it says, you might need to redeploy the files for this service.

Also you can check everything using NWA including channels. Also please check the Default traces in logs and traces in NWA.

Cheers

Hemant