cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FD32 credit utilization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Please tel me in fd32 credit management how open orders value is getting calculated and if the open orders value is negative value wat are the possible causes for that

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The open values in FD32 are controlled via the SIS structures S066 & S067. The value updates into these structures based on the credit rules (OVAK - Credit Horizons etc.) and update group (00012/00015/00018). There can be N number of reasons for the values to update wrongly. It can be wrong customization, user exits, change in master data for customer (like credit control area change for a customer) and not reorganizing credit data properly after the change and so on. You have to see what have been done to the concerned customer in past few days to judge what was the issue.

Without knowing what exactly has happened in your system, it is hard for me to say what might be the case for -ve updates but you can look into few OSS notes like 716141, 410685 and 425523 to get more information on steps you need to perform for analysis and corrections.

Feel free to contact me if you need more help....

Thanks

Kapil Sharma

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether any manual credit entry is posted in the recent past.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

in pricing procedure in sutotal net value will be there ,we will assign 'A' over there ...and in ova8 we will assign update group.

Reegards,

venkataswamy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In FD32 T.Code,under status tab we will maintain the credit limit for customers.

If the sales order value is larger than the limit then it will be blocked for credit check if your order type is having block in OVAK T.code.

In that case credi limit used will be increased and % also will be having it's effect.

For -ve values if the limit is >=0 then no credit check will happen.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

In knkk table we are not maintended the limit is >=0 for the customers in OVAK tcode we are maintaining only for the required process.But we are getting negative open order values for the customer in fd32