cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in copy control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need input if anybody has any idea or come across such kind of an error earlier.

New order type, new del typ and new item category.

Sales order created perfectly and giving error message in creating a delivery, showing error in copy control.

Checked the setting are alike the standard ones.

Copying is not poss.because an entry is missing in Table TVCPL: & & & &

Checked the table TVCPL too and the entries are there but still showing the same problem.

Let me know, if yu guys have any idea or come across such kind of thing earlier.

Thank you,

Sharath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check the delivery item categories as well, if the delivery item category is not defined, it might throw an error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem. Can you please explain the solution clearly. Your immediate response is appriciated.

Thanks,

Rama Juluru.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I had the same error and I was looking around for a solution, I think what he was saying ( previous post) is that you need to check the item category of the sales order and make sure it is configured correctly. My issue was I was creating a sales order (consigment) and the item category should be ZELF but it was something else (another item category) when i changed it to zelf as is in the config , i was able to create the delivery.

check your item category then use VTLA t-code to make sure the config settings are correct.

I hope that will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

got it done,

forgot to keep the Corresponding del typ in the sales order type config settings.

Thank you

Sharath.