SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correspondence (FPCOPARA)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Correspondence is issued through FPCOPARA. My issue here is we are sending correspondence to collection agency submitted acoounts also.we want to stop any correspondence been issued to this accounts.

Thinking of any events for FPCOPARA to put logic to stop this issuance for particular accounts.any suggestions?Also

can any one give me the flow of transactions for test this scenerio?

Thanks for Help in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your quick reply.Correspondence is getting generated from different sources and passing to FPCOPARA.I will find exactly what correspondence is going to agency customers.if they are one or two I will enhance events at correspondence generation level.otherwise I will check on FPCOPARA.

I will test and will let you know.

Thanks,

Shivkum

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Shivakum:

Your best bet would be to check for collection agency status prior to generating the correspondence. You could check DFKKCOLL to see if the account has been submitted. There are events available for each standard correspondence generated, i.e. event 701 for creating correspondence for returns, and each of those events could be enhanced to check the agency status prior to creating the correspondence.

Otherwise, you could enhance the events for FPCOPARA to exclude agency customers, but then you will have to do something with the letters you are not printing and which will try to print every time FPCOPARA is run.

regards,

bill.

Former Member

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your quick reply.Correspondence is getting generated from different sources and passing to FPCOPARA.I will find exactly what correspondence is going to agency customers.if they are one or two I will enhance events at correspondence generation level.otherwise I will check on FPCOPARA.

I will test and will let you know.

Thanks,

Shivkum

0 Kudos

Hey Shivkum .... If the volume of these 'unwanted' letters isn't great, you could allow them to continue to populate in DFKKCOH. Then in the application form, recognize this type of customer and issue a 'mac_next' in the during exit of the root level (highest level). This should mark the document as printed and produce no output.

Regards, Joe

0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Thanks for sharing your knowledge.I have identified the relevant application form to write mac_next for this accounts.

Shivkum