cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blocks in sales order

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Where do i make settings to the blocks so that no underlined requirements are transfered to MRP or subsequent production order.

In my business process when a sales order is placed automatically a production order is generated. what i want to do is if the confirmed quantity is zero then there should be no production order generation.

in the same way if the confirmed quantity is zero then there should be no requirements transfer to MRP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu,

For this you may to ask your abaper to write a routine (OVB8). This way you could actually stop TOR from you sales order after av.check.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per what i understand, you dont require PR to be generated for sales order as you are working on ready stocks. So you can remove the necessary settings in sales order type.

Regards,

Pankaj Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you don't want to Transfer the Requirements then you can put Reason of Rejection at Header Level or if there is any Selected Line Item for which you don't want any Production Order to be created or Transfer the Requirements ,then put Reason of Rejection at Line Item.

Best Regards,

Ankur