cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control in contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon!

I´m having problems regarding copy control between contracts and release orders.

Here´s an example:

Contract 40000019 has an item for 100 pcs.

I input a order which is referenced by this contract, and the system proposes a quantity of 100 pieces. The quantity is changed to 50 pcs manually and is delivered afterwards.

When I input a second order, the system proposes again 100 pieces.

First question: Is there anyway to make the system propose only the un-delivered quantity? i.e. the remaining 50 pieces?

Second question: how do I make the system not to copy rejected items?

Thanks in advance,

Adriano Cardoso

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In standard system settings once we take the reference it will copy either whole quantity or nil quantity.We can make the quantity field as empty by making changes in copy controls.If you want to make the balance quantity for delivery ,then need to adda piece of code for your copying requirement for field VBAP.KWMENG and check the quantity already delivered by going in to VBFA table then pick all the subsequent documents for the contract.

It is also important to check the field update document flow tab in copying controls to restrict the quantity.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Pasapula.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well in VTAA ,select your target & source document type and go to item.In the field Positive/Negative Qty use "+" and try.

Proivded you are keeping the rest of the routines as in standard

Post your outcome please

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjeev

It worked perfectly! Thank you very much.

Adriano

Former Member
0 Kudos

With custom copy control, you could add codes which will:

1. only copy un-delivered item

2. not copy rejected item (example in routine 301)

You will need an ABAPer to do this unless you are a techno/functional.