cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESW: Implementing the ESW Systems in own SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we've finally managed to get our PI 7.1 running and would like to get to know eSOA by modelling some enterprise services in our ESB. Therefore in order that we can include and choose from a lot of services, is it possible to access all the services avaiable in the ESW? How can we integrate the ESW service registry? Would we have to include the ESW in our SLD? And how would we have to do this?

I'm new to this, but I picture it that way that after "including" the ESW registry, that we can browse through the services in our ESB directly for further modelling. (Instead of looking for the services on the ESW website and only importing a single WSDL service file)

I hope I managed to explain myself properly and would be thankful for any help.

Thank you,

Dominik Beck

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Service Registry URL is: http://sr.esworkplace.sap.com/

When you get your PI7.1 you will also get ESR and you have all the standard SAP service delivered (not sure about this), otherwise you can always download ESR contents and import them into your ESR.

To configure ESW service registry you need to set it up either in NWA (type service registry). To set it up in ECC backend refer to config guide.

Refer to this:

/people/rudolf.held/blog/2007/10/18/browsing-the-services-registry-of-es-workplace-in-visual-composer (Config Steps)

/people/steinermatt/blog/2008/11/03/developer-cheat-sheet-1-setting-up-the-service-registry (comprehensive blog)

Regards,

Gourav

Edited by: Gourav Khare on Jul 28, 2009 10:31 PM

Edited by: Gourav Khare on Jul 28, 2009 10:39 PM

Answers (0)