Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms secondary window displayed in PDF?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello every SDNer,

i have a question, who can help me ?

For 'Smartform', I will like certain secondary windows in the PDF file to appear but not in other PDF files. How can I go about doing so? For example, SF_EXAMPLES_01, address secondary window appears in this particular PDF file but not in the other PDF files . Is there any parameter it can be set as such?

thanks in advance

Yaning

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if I understand your question. The entire output of the SMART Form will be there in the PDF. I am not sure of only window can be seen in the PDF.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

hi Ravi,

sorry.

i mean , a SmartForm can be used in different application programms. I will like certain secondary windows of smartform is used in the application , then the secondary windows appear in the PDF file , but in other application ,the secondary windows disappear in the relevent PDF file. How can I go about doing so?

thanks

yaning

0 Kudos

hi Ravi,

For example, SF_EXAMPLES_01, there are 3 different windows (main window ,address secondary window ,info secondary window) .

Yaning

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can set a condition on the window.

This will make sure that window contents are displayed only when the condition is satisfied.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi ,

thanks

yaning

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi ,

thanks

yaning

0 Kudos