cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic ALV usage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every body ,

My requirment is : i have a tabstrip and the no.of tabs in the tabstrip is dynamic. So in each tab i am creating table ui element and binding the single context only in each tab .I am using the same node on each tab . Now my requirment is i want use the ALV.

I am using single node in all tabs . I need to use 1 ALV component in all the tabs . So guide me how to change the ALV table in all the view container UI elements based on my tab number . All should be done in the run time dynamically only .

Thank in advance ,

vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the context dynamic or static.

You can use the sginle ALV instance but you need to use the SET_DATA and give the node name.

When you create the tabstrip and add a tab to it dynamically then store this instance. Based on this tabstrip intances

use the GET_TABS of cl_wd_tabstrip class and use the SET_DATA method based on the tabs you got.

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lekha ,

Thanks for your reply . Here my node is static . I want to dispaly data from 1 table only in all the tabs .So i am using the same node in all the tabs . I am creating the table in each tab dynamically and binding the same node to all the tables. Now i want to make that ALV in that table place . So please guide me how to do it .

Thanks in advance ,

Vijay vorsu

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for u r reply ..

My req is different .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you resolved the issue?

When you create a ALV in the first tab then store the instance of the ALV globally.

Based on the tab Id, you can use the set_data method of the ALV dynamically and also you binding of table to the node

should also be done dynamically based on tab Id becasue the content is differing.

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx for your reply .

My issue got resolved .

Thanks ,

vijay vorsu

Answers (0)