Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant create customer invoice without MIRO in third party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello There ,

This is third party scenario

I Have set Billing relevance "F" in the parameter of item categary of third party which help me in updating the status of sales order as completed as soon as first invoice gets created.

but this Billing relevance 'F' only supports to create customer invoice only when invocie receipt(MIRO)

is created then only we can create the customer invoice.

My requirement is to create the customer invoice on the basis of MIGO quanity not on the MIRO quantity.

And sales order Status should be completed as soon as the invoice gets

created.

Because MIRO will be created in future date.

Whenever i try to create customer invocie after MIGO it throws as error that " Order is not relevant for billing"

In other words it asks me to create MIRO document. As soon as i create MIRO document , system will allow me to create customer invocie.

Please help me in this.

I want to create customer invoice after MIGO and before MIRO in case of third party while billing relevance is u2018Fu2019 in item category.

If you have any idea about this scenario, Please help me in this .

Thanks,

Vaibhav Yawale

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viabhav,

As you said, in item category configuration settings, you need to change your Relv. for Billing option to "G" from "F".

And also you need to change in the copy controls(VTFA) , click on position give your order type and billing type, now click on item, select your 3rd party item category, go to details, in billing quantity option maintain "I".

now I think you can meet your requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ravi ,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I checked but as you reffered to change the parameter from 'F' to 'G 'but here in this scenario no delivery document is involved .

But still can i maintain tht even though delivery document is not exists in this scenario ?

Also i want to updates sales order status as completed as soon as first invoice is created.

PLease guide me on this

Thanks,

Vaibhav Yawale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viabhav,

In option"G" delivery means, goods receipt(MIGO) as required by you.

If the first invoice contains total quantity, then only you can get the billing status field in the sales order is'completed'.

Just try and let me know still if you find any problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ravi,

Here the problem is My client they dont create customer invoice of total quantity.

Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ravi,

Here the problem is My client they dont create customer invoice of total quantity.

Flow is like this -

Sales order PO Quanity MIGO Invocie MIRO

1000LBS 1000 LBS 850 LBS 850 LBS 850 LBS

Here in this scenario they are going to deliver only 850 LBS .Rest 150 they will never deliver.

So the status should be completed as soon as first invocie of quantity 850 LBS is created.

Please guide me on this ,

Thanks,

Vaibhav Yawale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

I think it is not possible in standard SAP. Or give some time for the experts to suggest you the posibility in the Standard SAP.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala