cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the Production state of Software Component in SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I cannot see the list of software component to add in Dev Configuration because the Production State of software component is in Planned state and to appear in the list it should be in Devlopment state.

How do I change the state. When I login to SLD i dont see the edit mode to change it.

Thanks

PS: I did not realize there is separate NWDI forum. I also asked the same question in Web Dynpro forum.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

if the question is about, why the custom developed software is not visible in "CMS - Landscape Configurator - Track Data tab" when pressing the button "Add SC...", then please answer:

Did you trigger "Update CMS" after creating the software in SLD? You can do it in the CMS webui - Landscape Config - Domain Data tab.

Best Regards,

Ervin (http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/TechTSG/%28NWDI%29Home)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

you must login as an adminstrtor, you must have access to all the component sof NWDi CMS,CBS,DTR,SLD

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Should have CMS admin role and more over SCA support packages have to be imported

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello purna and Satya,

I am logging in as administrator and have access to all components for NWDI.

What are the steps to change the production state. I have selected Software Components in SLD. Select the Software Component from the list. It shows the details, allows me to add dependencies but don't see a place to see the edit for production state.

Can you please tell me what I am missing....

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions. I am still having problem changing the production state of software components. It is in Planned State and it needs to be in Developed state to add it to development configuration in NWDI.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I've the same issue. Did you solve it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go to http://<host>:<port>/sld.

Click on Administration. Go to Content maintenance. Select Class as "Software Component". Select the "association" of the required software component. Select the association member. You will get a page where you will get the dropdown for "Production State". Change it, and Save the settings.

Thanks