cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Adapter debugging parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

We wanna activate the debugging parameter for the JDBC adapter to generate logs in XI 3.0.

Please comment !!!!

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

DONE IT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus;

In Log Configurator , I cannot find how to set the parameter for activating the trace for JDBC adapter.

And also help me in activating the parameter logSQLStatement for which I'd get to know the SQL statement whihc hit the database.

Please note that our System is the XI 3.0 system .

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cannot find how to set the parameter for activating the trace for JDBC adapter.

The exact path is given in the question here in this thread

help me in activating the parameter logSQLStatement

As already been suggested refer note:801367

I think this parameter is available in XI3.0 also.Just go to the advanced mode of the JDBC channel and select it.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

logSQLStatement parameter is only helpful in checking the SQL statement created while calling the databse. It won't help much in debugging. The suggestion by Agasthuri will actually help you create the logs on XI.

There is another tool which could be handy for your JDBC connection test. You may check that in SAP Note 1085539.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashish,

As mentioned by other guys you can use this parameter only for JDBC receiver channels. You can see the detailed information in Note 801367 - XI 3.0 JDBC Adapter: Additional Parameters.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

If need to see the sql statement for the same go to advane mode option of adapter and set the below

logSQLStatement true

Rajesh

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

In visual admin there is a option "Log Configurator" & select the trace level for JDBC adapter.

Cheers

Agasthuri