Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to debug a XI scenario

former_member209912
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team

I want to know how to debug a scenario, for example assume that i am transfering data from one place to another place by using File adaptor (ie any adaptor for that matter), here my scenario is not working as per my expectation, i mean data is not getting transfered from one place to another place. here i dont know where i have done mistake, so i want to debug the complete cycle start from begging to end of the scenario. Please let me know the process to follow to debug the scenario.

thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

refer this link [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/f7/c8d34213d9324fa3329dcdf8e7be16/content.htm]for various test tool available for monitoring a end to end Scenario .

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Test Your XI Configuration With The New Test Tool

/people/paul.medaille/blog/2005/06/24/test-your-xi-configuration-with-the-new-test-tool

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Execute your scenario end to end first and then run this SXMB_MONI tansaction, then select your interface output that means which flag generated in moni, if it is Red Flag then there some error in your development.

Then you see the pipeline steps for your message, debug from there. This one of good way to debug the end to end scenario.

If you find reason because of communication channel then go to Runtime work bench and select Component monitoring, then select communication channel monitoring, in that filter your communication channel for both sender and receiver ,if any thing wrong in communication channel configuration it will show the error there it self.

If you find reason because of Mapping, you can debug the message mapping, use display queue, the n debug the message mapping.

Regards,

Raj

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do the following:

RWB -> Component Monitoring-> Adapter Engine > CC Monitoring-> Check the status of your sender and receiver CC

In SAP GUI -> tcode /nSXMB_MONI-> check the processing entry for your message

We dont have a debugger option which tells you where the processing ahs stuck....above is the process that is followed across all the versions....for more info you can search SDN for Monitoring XI ....you will get the required information.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Jul 28, 2009 6:27 PM