cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum limit entries from MaxDB table to BW / BI InfoObject?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I extract data from a big table in MaxDB to an InfoObject in BW / BI, it extracts only the first 5000 records and then it stops with no error message, just a yellow status saying it's not yet finished (even after 30 min), whereas with a flat file I can extract up to 200.000 entries. Is there any issue explaining this behaviour, or recommendations on how to make my upload work using my maxdb table?

I’m using SAP NetWeaver 2004s BI 7.0.

Thank you

Karim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello KaRiM,

how r u ?

Try extracting by providing the selection conditions, i.e. in the Scheduling screen under Data Selection screen give the values and try. 1 st give 1 to 5000, for the second data load give 5001 to 10000 like that....

Just try.

Best Regards....

Sankar Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sankar,

I'm fine thanks, I gained much time by converting the table into a flat file (289.000 entries) and it's working. But still it was just a do-it-yourself solution, why couldn't we just extract the table at once

Regards,

Karim

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi karim,

may be setting for ur infopackage is set thats why this is happeing so pls check size of the inpkg how much record it will take at once

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nainpreet,

Thank you for helping me but I couldn't find any option in my Infopackage which specifies the size.

Answers (0)