cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make vertical scrolling enabled in tables ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please point on how to make the vertical scrolling enabled within tables ? I have set property 'visiblerowcount' to 5. It is working for my colligues, who have the same setup as i do.

Thanks,

Gaurav.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Double click on your Web Application, select the "Parameters" tab on your right hand side & set the parameter WDTABLENAVIGATION to SCROLLBAR. This should help resolve your problem.

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Uday,

Thanks for your comments. I added as you said, but still i dont fine the scrolling enabled. Should i do anything in addition to this to make the scrolling work ?

Thanks,

Gaurav.

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

If you have done everything right then are you sure that your table is containing more than 5 records? Coz the scrollbars would appear only if the table has more number of rows than what are defined in the VisibleRowCount property.

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also uncheck the Display Empty rows options for the table and test it.

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Uday,

Initially i dont have records, but it is a search results output table and i use to bind around 250 records to that table.

Dear Lekha,

I tried as you mentioned, but still it doesnot seems to be working

(Am bit frustrated at times on why these kinds of errors happens only to me..)

Thanks,

Gaurav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you setting the visible row count any where in the program through coding.

Also check the table height.

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lekha,

I dont set the row count any where else within the code. Also, what height should i be providing to make the scrollbar work ?

Thanks,

Gaurav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wish to make the vertical scrolling enabled in tables and as well as to display horizontal scrolling options below the last table row. Please suggest.

The message from uday earlier helps in showing the vertical scrollbar alone. "Double click on your Web Application, select the "Parameters" tab on your right hand side & set the parameter WDTABLENAVIGATION to SCROLLBAR. This should help resolve your problem."

Thanks,

Gaurav.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You can activate horizontal scrolling by setting the scrollableColCount proprety of the Table UI element. If you want to lock any columns and have them not be scrollable, you can set that on the TableColumn itself with the property fixedPosition.

Answers (0)