Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST01 T-Code usage in ECC 6.0?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Right now I am using ECC 6.0 version. Earlier I was using R/3 4.6c version.

The Problem I am having now is, if I have to turn on the trace using ST01 T-Code, I am not able to do it.

In the sense i dont knw the controls of how to use them, the functionality is completely different.

Hw to use this T-Code with the new Version, earlier the System Trace ON/OFF Icons were present in R/3 4.6c, but here in the Menu it is not Active.

So could anyone out there can solve my Problem, as it is required for Auditing.

Thanks and Regards,

Padmarekha.YS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurjen,

Thanks for your reply and i run the SU53 T-code and as a result ,under authorisation check failed tab ,i found ST0M marked as missing.

Edited by: Padmarekha YS on Jul 28, 2009 2:50 PM

9 REPLIES 9

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I haven't noticed changes in the interface (no system ad hand now) but I think there are extra authority checks in the newer version. If you start ST01 and run an SU53 right after transaction start, do you get any missing authorization?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have any authorization problem with st01.

Thanks,

Bikshamaiah.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurjen,

Thanks for your reply and i run the SU53 T-code and as a result ,under authorisation check failed tab ,i found ST0M marked as missing.

Edited by: Padmarekha YS on Jul 28, 2009 2:50 PM

0 Kudos

> Thanks for your reply and i run the SU53 T-code and as a result ,under authorisation check failed tab ,ST0M is marked.

That'll be the reason you're missing some buttons. object S_ADMI_FCD, right?

0 Kudos

Yeah thats correct..Thanks i found the error.Also can you suggest me any good site for learning R/3 4.6 as i am a learner

0 Kudos

> Also can you suggest me any good site for learning R/3 4.6 as i am a learner

Difficult and slightly strange question.

1: R/3 4.6 is oooooooooold. Why that version? Why not ECC 6.0?

2: What do you want to learn about SAP? So many possibilities.... Not everything can be learned off websites though.

0 Kudos

Ok its better if u send links for learning Basis ECC 6.0..

0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com has the authoritative release dependent publicly available documentation.

With a user ID for http://service.sap.com you can also read the Security Guides. These are probably the best ones for you, together with ADM940, 950 and 960 training courses.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if you have got the right SU53, but as suggested please check if you have authorization for the object : S_ADMI_FCD ; Values : PADM, STOM & STOR.

-- Dipesh