cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit control area CCAJ not permitted for company code 1301

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have One company code, under that we have two credit Control Areas.

In the Config settings, we have maintained for (Assining the compnay code to Credit Control Area) to one CCA.

Now, it is while creating the Invoice for another CCA. It is throwing the below error.

Credit control area CCAJ not permitted for company code 1301

Message no. F4746

Please guide.

Regards

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

To do this you have to go to the path SPROFINANCIAL ACCOUNTING-ACCOUNTS RECIEVABLES/PAYBLES-CREDIT MANAGEMENT-CREDIT CONTROL ACCOUNTASSIGN PERMITTED CONTROL AREAS TO COMPANY CODE. In this activity you can enter additional credit control areas which are allowed for each company code, in addition to this default credit control area.

You can enter these credit control areas in the line item or let the system determine them from the order data, customer data, or a user exit in the order. This way you can use the control area as a flexible internal control instrument and data which has to be posted in the same company code for accounting reasons no longer has to be managed in the same control area.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, My problem is solved

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

i'm a university student doing a project on SAP and I am having a hard time answering my SAP questions.. Is there anyone that can help me please?

Thank you so much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in OB38 whether you have assigned right CCA to company code.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our Scenario,

We have ONE Company Codes. under that we have TWO CCA. I have assigned one CCA to Company Code. One more i could not able to assign due to it take in one to one combination only.

For that other CCA which i have not assigned it is giving ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

But why 2 CCA? please clarify...

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have one company, under that TWO diff Business Areas.

i.e those two are saparate companies manged by diff management.

So,We wanted to keep track of saprate Credit controls for each business.due to this we have gone for TWO CCA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do this, Go to SPRO--Financial accounting Accounts recievable & payable---credit management - credit control account

Here select Asign Permitted credit control area per company code

Assign these two CCA. Then try again

Thanks,

Raja