cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

budget check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Im facing the problem that the system will not checking the budget during service entry sheet. During good issue, PR,PO system checking the budget. My budget profile activated availabilty control. Help me to sort out this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Service entry sheet is similar to G.R for a Material P.O.

For technical program reasons availability control is not trigerred while good receipt or entring an activity.

Please check note 46209 to know the reason for not trigerring availability control during G.R or service entry.

And apply note 696362 to resolve this problem.

Thanks

Saikishore.Ganga

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

my project checking the budget for reservation, PR,PO of materail and service, GR of material. But during service entry sheet system not checking the budget. Actually my PO is common for one or more project. during execution iam booking part of services from common PO to projects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether cost element is created for GL account you are using in the service entry sheet.

Normaly budget check will happen at the time of PR, PO and service entry sheet but not at the time of GR as per std. SAP

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I hv checked the costelement. still having problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the tolerance limits defined in the IMG for your budget profile. It should be '++'.

Rgds

Sudhir reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

my budget profile tolerence limit having ++ activity.