cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Sales for ERP with IPC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have already implemented SAP Ecommerce 5.0 for ERP in our project. Our backend is ECC6.0, but we donu2019t have any CRM in place. We have also implemented IPC (AP 7.0) for the configurable products.

Now customer is asking for a solution which can handle product configuration off-line.

After the initial search, I got the idea that SAP Mobiles Sales for Laptop can cater to this requirement.

But unable to get any concrete answer for the following questions:

1. Can SAP Mobiles Sales be used without having CRM in the landscape, only with ECC6.0 as backend?

2. Is it possible to replicate the module SAP Ecommerce for ERP on SAP Mobiles Sales?

It would be a great help, if anyone can please point to any document/online content discussing about SAP Mobiles Sales for ERP.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Abir Kundu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Can SAP Mobiles Sales be used without having CRM in the landscape, only with ECC6.0 as backend?

I think mobile sales for laptop is a solution for connecting to the CRM so with this we can not use mobile sales with out CRM

SAP offers three mobile solutions that allow you to either work offline with a laptop or PDA or to access your CRM system online via the browser of your BlackBerry or smartphone. They are SAP Mobile Sales for Laptop, SAP Mobile Sales for Handheld, and SAP Mobile Sales Online.

2. Is it possible to replicate the module SAP Ecommerce for ERP on SAP Mobiles Sales?

refer the following link

http://www.crm246.com/crm-pricing-in-crm-and-erp-web-channel-applications-111.htm

regards

Manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gouri,

Thanks a ton for taking time to answer.

It seems that you are correct. But some where I got the mention of SAP MSA 2.0, which can work with backend as ECC 6.0. This is application can handle:

1. Sales order management

2. Customer management

3. Materials management

Now the answer Iu2019m looking for is can this application be used along with IPC (Internet Pricing and Configuration). I need one solution that can handle product configuration off-line.

If anyone put some more light on it.

Thanks and Regards,

Abir Kundu

Answers (0)