cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Notification Customization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I am New to QM and have been assigned a task to configure QN for Customer Complaints with reference to the SD Billing document Or Delivery Document. Kindly tell me what i should do to configure the business requirements. I need customizing steps which i should take in sequence.

Regards,

Shahzad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have entered Complaint Quantity, Defects, But i dont know about corrective actions & preventive ones. Goods are either trading goods(HAWA) or Finished(Fert). Hawa products will be sent back to the vendors & fert will not be repaired but customers will be given either credit for return or given the same material as new. The old material will be tested to validate the claim of the customer. thats why they want to open the notification. Once notification is valid the Returns process of the Sales is carried out with Sales returns, return delivery & finally either credit for return or subsequent item free of charge.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The activities (Sales returns, return delivery & finally either credit for return or subsequent item free of charge) you have mentioned can be defined as Codes under a Code Group and documented against the Notification Number under Activities Tab.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. So your saying i will enter all these activities in the activity & task tab. So what will happen on the sales side?can i make a complaint order for returned quantity. E.g. a after carrying out all checks on material if i have to accept the returns material and give a credit back to the customer, can i generate that order from Quality notification?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. You can have that T-Code linked in the Action Box. For further study you may go back to documentation in SAP LIbrary.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried to make function box for the Q1 Notification type (Customer Complaint) for the T-code VA01. I created a new activity called create return order but when i try to enter function module for sales order (/SAPNEA/SMAPI_ORDER_CREATE) it says the following function module does not have E_QNQMASM0 Parameter. i want to attach the sales order T-code to the action Box. Kindly help.

Regards,

Shahzad

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use Standard Notification Type Q1 which is available in QN.

Go to Transaction QM01, select Q1 and a pop-up screen comes wherein you need to enter either Sales Order Number or Delivery Number.

Against this Notification you can enter Compliant Quantity, Defects identified, Corrective Actions/Preventive Action taken, etc as per the Business Requirement.

Standard Notification would suffice most of the Client Requirements.

Please run a cycle in the system and let me know if there are any other pecular requirements from the Client.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I would suggest use notification type Q1( Customer complaint) which is std notiifcation type.

Just go through one cycle of Q1 type.this will help you a lots.

Regards'

Sujit