cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to define Payment terms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I need to define a payment term which is "70% advance & balance against final Invoice".How can this be defined in OBB8.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread.

Thanks to all Experts

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

in OBB8 in new entries do the below entries

1.Acc.type clikc on both Cutomer&vendor if ur gonna use it for both of them

2.defult base line date as per ur requirement click on radio button( means whether invoice posting date or Document date etc..)

3.Give the description same as 70% advance & balance against final Invoice in sales text as well on own exp field

Reg

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mere OBB8 wont serve the purpose.The question is how should the system understand that whether its has to check 70% has already been recieved or not as advance.You need to define this logic in OBB9.

But i have now one more issue which is - the payment term in defined in OBB8 & the breakup i.e. installment payment filed is checked and based on that in OBB9 the percentage for 1st installement is made 70% and assigned to "0001 : Payable immediate due net" and rest 50% as 2nd installment to "60 days credit".

Now when we are reciveing the advance from customer as down payment we are taking it in through F-29 in the special g/l account (the special g/l indicator is already marked to consider credit limit).But the system is not considering this special g/l amount i.e. shown in special liabilities field in FD32 during the credit check.

We want that the system should consider this amount as well but its not doing so.How can this be achieved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

what does final invoice means-what is the time period for becoming this entry due ?