cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can I use Inspection Type 05

Former Member
0 Kudos

When can I use Inspection Type 05 - Inspection for Other Goods Receipt. Please suggest me which scenario I can use 05.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

05 is not directly assigned to any movement type.It is like 08 inspection type.

best thing is that 05 is stock relevent inspection type.

Just to share with you :

1.When you want to revert the material stock posting done through UD screen like 553(scrape)

reversal of stock posting -554- can be done through activating 05 inspection type.

2.when using a project systems Inspection lot of 05 generate after 101 mvt type.

3.during sales & sales return if you assign the 05 inspection type for tha material & for

655 GD returns QI -->you can activate 05 ........this creates lot of 05.

etc

mostly its use for Inspection where you want stock posting to be done.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

It is clarified.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a csenario in which during Production more goods are issued than required.Now these material are returned to the stock by 262 but before that the material needs to be inspected.Can i use inspection type - 05 for the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a scenario in which during Production more goods are issued than required.Now these material are returned to the stock by 262 but before that the material needs to be inspected.Can i use inspection type - 05 for the same

Edited by: Shreya Gautam. on Oct 14, 2009 11:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

'05' inspection type is used whenever we receive Materials thorugh MIGO other than against '101' movement type.

Scenario might be you are receiving a Material not against Purchase Order through movement type '501' and hence want to inspect before receiving.

Also, Bye-Product Inspection can also be mapped through '05' inspection type as they are received through 531 movement type.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak