cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in account determination table t030k key ws3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

While doing the vf02, i am getting this error "Error in account determination: table T030K key 1000 WS3"

Message no. FF709

Diagnosis

In the chart of accounts to be posted to, no accounts are defined for the tax code you used.

Procedure

Contact your system administrator.

Define the accounts to which a tax posting is to be made with the tax code entered in Customizing for taxes on sales/purchases.

To do this, choose Maintain entries (F5).

Any one help on this ,

Regares,

Wentregue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check OB40 if you have define Gl accounts for tax codes you are using. If not then define the same. Hope this will help you.

- Mahak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked in OB40 the setting already done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the "Tax Category" in GL account master data in FS00. Its under "Control Data" tab. It should be ">"

- Mahak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in tax category in gl account '>" its maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have U checked your pricing procedure if relevant condition types for Tax codes are maintained or not??

Path:-

SPRO => Ref IMG => Sales & Distribution => Basic Function => Pricing => Pricing Control => Define & Assign Pricing Procedure => Maintain Pricing Procedure.

leonardofreitas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

l faced the same problem, and l solve that going to OB40 choosing the country and the tax... and assign the account number to the tax you are using.

0 Kudos

Updating in OB40 should be coming with combining 2 options: GL Account and Input Tax.

Error is coming because you only input GL account in OB40 since you might think that Tax code already maintained at FTXP but OB40 also need both Tax code and GL account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use FBKP Tcode and automatic account assignment. select Taxes on sales/purchases and maintain GL accounts for the selected tax codes.

Regards

Sudhakar Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i checked in FBKP gl account already maintained.