cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Service Deployment Exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a Stateless session bean in which i am accessing JPA entities.

In my session bean I have two methodes and i exposed those methodes as web services. I deployed this ejb project into server and search for my web service in Web Service Navigator. I didn't find my web service. Then I observer server logs. It is throwing a Web Service Deployment exception.

Code: 
@WebMethod(operationName="readChannel", exclude=false)
	public ReadChannelResMsg readChannel(@WebParam(name="readChannelReqMsg")
	ReadChannelReqMsg readChannelReqMsg) {

ReadChannelResMsg readChannelResMsg=new ReadChannelResMsg();	
		readChannelResMsg.setChannel(channelDao.findById(readChannelReqMsg.getChannelId()));
		return readChannelResMsg;
	}

Exception:

[ERROR CODE DPL.DS.5030] Clusterwide exception: [server ID 3324150:Exception occured during web services deployment. Unable to generate serialization framework for web service ProgramPlanWS, application hcl.com/longterm_plan_ear. 
-> class com.sun.xml.bind.v2.model.impl.RuntimeBuiltinLeafInfoImpl$5:library:jaxb20 com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader@17d51a6 alive incompatible with class com.sun.xml.bind.v2.model.impl.ClassInfoImpl:library:jaxb20 com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader@17d51a6 alive
server ID 3324150:com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException:

Why this exception is coming and how can i resolve this issue?

Thanks

Sampath G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the initial exception suggest

After an upgrade from SAP NetWeaver release 2004 to SAP NetWeaver release 7.0, according to the new SAP security policy, the J2EE Engine administrator user may be prompted to change his or her password. The password is changed in the User Management Engine (UME).

According to SAP security policy, the J2EE Engine administrator password must be changed every 90 days. The password is changed in the UME.

However, SDM reads the J2EE Engine administrator password not from the UME, but from the secure storage instead. The J2EE Engine administrator password is not changed in the secure storage. For more information, see SAP Note 870445.

and the possible Solution could be

Change the J2EE Engine administrator password in the secure storage

Regards

Manohar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was with parameter types. I changed the types.It is getting deployed now.

0 Kudos

Hey,

Could you, please, give more details on the solution you found?

Thank you!

0 Kudos

Found a solution for a similar problem in my case: the deployed ear should reference the used libraries in runtime.