cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data transfer process question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello 🐵

I have a general question regarding the transfer of data between ECC and APO, I have done a little bit of research but just need some clarification on our scenario.

The scenario is that once every now and again a Planned Order is created and Firmed in ECC, this information is then passed to APO.

There are always issue with the Delta report (/sapapo/ccr) with the 161 (difference in date) error.

Could this be to the settings in 'Object Specific Settings for Publication' as we have it set as No Re-Transfer?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear UKuser,

Delta report 161 error occurs :

1. If there is difference in the order end date in R/3 and the the availability date in the APO.

2. If orders are stopped in the queue for some reason, then also you might encounter this error .

3. Difference in the factory calender maintained in R/3 and APO

4. APO is said to be leading planning system, If PP/DS is used APO dates would be taken over to R/3

5. If the automatic back updates on in /sapapo/cp3 for Inhouse production not maintained. This might again lead to inconsistency in case production orders are changed in R/3 and send to APO. In such case it is always recommended to have the setting as per note 423626.

I hop I could help you.

Regards,

Tibor

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

UKuser,

Differences in Dates for planned/production order may be a result of the fact that the method of scheduling you are using in R/3 is different from the method used by SCM.

It takes an effort to make both methods always the same, and there is usually very little profit in correcting these issues unless the delta is large enough to cause confusion among the users in the R/3 system (if you do your planning in APO, the system will use the dates it finds in APO). It is usually easier to just run the delta report.

If you wish to make r/3 and apo track more closely, start in SCM at the 'R/3 Integration' Strategy profile. IMG>PPDS>Global Settings>Maintain Global parameters and defaults. You should place a profile in here that generally matches as close as possible the methods you are using in R/3 to schedule planned/production orders.

Rgds,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi UK user,

1) If you want your planned orders to get transferred to APO, the primary

requirement is that it needs to have active integration model for planned

orders

2) Moreover, if you dont want retransfer settings, under in house

production in object specific settings for publication, set us no retransfer

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.