cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interfaces issues in sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone over there,

i have been asked to create interfaces . link between non sap warehouse instrument to sap warshouse data base. could you tell me any one of you how to appraoch this scenario with necessary steps.

suggest

waitig for your reply

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please tell us if you are using middleware application like XI/PI and which version it is?

From SAP you can use Idoc/RFCs to transfer data and on non-SAP side file is possible.

If you are using XI then you can use Integration repository (ESR in PI7.1) for designing interface. You can find step by step guides in SDN XI section (search in Wiki as well).

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

TO ALL,

AS I AHVE ASKED TO GO FOR WEB SERVICES , BECOZ MY CLIENTS USES MOBILE INVENTORY SOFTWARE WHICH RUNS ON .NET APPPLICATION, I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO COMUNICATE BETWEEN THE TWO SYSTEMS.

SUGGEST

THNAKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am assuming you are not using any middleware and you want to use webservice.

Do following:

1. Write RFC in SAP with appropriate input/output to transfer data these RFCs will act like interface for your .Net application.

2. Create webservice from this RFC using webservicde creation wizard.

3. Use this webserviced (RFC) in your non-SAP .Net application to transfer data between SAP and non-SAP application.

If your non-SAP application is not able to consume these webservice then you need to write another .Net application which will act as middleware in this specific case and consume and transfer data between SAP and .Net application using webservice.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

HOW CAN I CONSUME WEB SERVICES IN SAP, ARE THERE ANY PROCESS TO COMMUNICATE DIRECTLY TO WAREHOUSE MANGEMENT.I IJUST WANT TO CALL T.CODE OFWAREHOUEMANGEMNT FOR GOODS RECIPTS, ISSUES, TRANSFERS IN TO .NET SOFTWARE. SUGGEST WITH CONFIGURATION.

THANKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Directly from Tcode to .Net application is not possible. I suggest take help of ABAPer who will help you to identify correct Function Module behind those Tcodes and then create webservice out of them.

If .Net is providing all webservices related to stock/warehouse operation then it is possible to consume them in SAP but again you have to write custom piece of code to consume those services and call respective programs/Function Module to update SAP warehouse Management.

Regards,

Gourav

Answers (0)