cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When pricing a sales order I need to now the country of the sold to. In the standard field calougue for conditions tables it is not possible to find this information so I have added the field ZZLAND1_AG to the catalogue. In the user exit MV45AFZZ (activated on the sales order) I'm now able to find the country of the sold to party and append it to ZZLAND1_AG. This means that when I analyse my pricing on the sales order I can see that ZZLAND1_AG is actually used in a condition table in a access sequence. So fare everything works perfect.

My problem is that when I bill this sales order ZZLAND1_AG is emty so the pricing of the billing document is not identical to the pricing of the sales order.

I have checked the copy routines from sales order item to billing document and I'm using pricing type 'G' (Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes) so I belive that pricing should be identical to the one made on the sales order.

Why is the pricing not identical.

Best regards

Jesper Dueholm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You might have added ZZLAND1_AG field to VBAK/VBAP table in order to capture sold to party country. Similarly append the same field to VBRK/VBRP tables for invoices.

try and revert.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav

I haven't appended anything to VBAK/VBAP. In stead I have added the field ZZLAND1_AG to the structure KOMKAZ which is included in the structure KOMK. This means that data is avaliable in pricing but the field is only filled with data on the sales order and not during billing.

Best regards

Jesper Dueholm