cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant Replication Errors using BPP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Having executed BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL to pull plants into the SRM backend. Replication was successful for the SAP standard plant but the ones deployed in R/3 by the project have not come across.

In the log (trx. SLG1) the error message is fairly vague - "Erroneous/Incomplete Data Record Plant: &&&& System: &&&&&&". Message class is BBP_LOCATION. Message number 002. I've had a look on OSS. Nothing directly relevant there. I've also compared config settings between the standard plant and found no obvious differences. If there's anyone out there who has experienced this before or can shed some light on this issue, I'd be grateful for your help.

Regards

Brett

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brett,

Did you try BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_FROM_SYSTEM ?

You then select your backend system only.

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brett,

this report tries to replicate R/3 plants by creating corresponding Business Partners in SRM, with role "Location".

If the data is incorrect or uncomplete from a Business Partner point of view, the replication of this plant fails and an error is raised in SLG1.

Debug BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL, with a break point in FM BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_FROM_BACKEND to see what's wrong with this particular plant.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

The debugging identified that the Name 2 and search term fields are required in R/3 plant configuration for replication to work.

Cheers

Brett

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Note that "search term fields" is plural.  The replication would not work for me until I maintained BOTH search term fields.

Cheers