Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create User in Visual Admin

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

i am trying to follow the tutorial 'Accessing BAPIs Using the SAP Java Resource Adapter' available in SDN. I got stcu k in one place. I am not able to create a User.

I went to Security Provider > User Management and clicked on 'Create User'. I gave my R/3 IDES user Id and Password. But it gives me a message saying 'Unable to create the User'. I have Full J2EE_ADMIN rights to my Portal. i skipped that and continued deploying things. I finally tried accessing the page using

http://localhost:50000/jrademos/servlet/bookyourflight

I got the following Message :

Bean FlightCustomer returned error message: Connection to ABAP System could not be opened, because lookup for Connection Factory failed with error "Exception during lookup operation of object with name ejbContexts/sap.com/FlightBookingEar/sap.com/FlightBookingEar/FlightCustomerBean/java:comp/env/eis/SAPJRADemoFactory, cannot resolve object reference.". Please check, if you have deployed a Connection Factory of the Java Resource Adapter with JNDI name eis/SAPJRADemoFactory.

Please help me out.

Murali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali

As im new to EP7. Im trying to perform the Post installation steps. In that i am not able to Open the Visual Admin Screen. I have created a new Connection and Also checked, But im not able to get in to that window. If i try to login using the Default or Test connection also im not able to login. Im getting the Error message " CANNOT OPEN CONNECTION ON HOST:<Ip address> AND PORT 50104. I dont know y im getting this message. Can you help me regarding this ?

Regards ,

Vigneesh.V