cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation Of Service in Deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Generally, in the document flow, i see the sales order, delivery, picking (TO's if WM managed), PGI, and billing. However, for this particular sales order, there is a "Confirmation of Services" step in the document flow in between the delivery and invoice steps. What is this process? It does not seem to be related to service items because the sales order contains header level BOMs and their respective item level BOMs and they all have a quantity of 1 or more, and are storage location or warehouse managed. So, they do not look like services. There also doesn't seem to be a document that exists for this step.

Please, enlighten me on what this step does and why/why not it's useful and where the configs exist.

PS: There is no Batch Items.

Rgds,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it! Thanks everyone!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Ravish,

Yes it happenes, suppose if you are selling a machine and for handling the machine there are some software required, some of them saleble and some of them are FOC.

So when these feature expolded in order and these are relevent for delivery,So physical delivery is not possible for these features then after PGI you can see confirmation of services in the document flow.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I'm also wondering the same since I'm looking at the same document flow. I can't seem to find any posts about it, just yours. Could you let me know the purpose of that document and how to execute that particular confirmation?

Thanks a lot!!

Regards,

Olyn

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.