Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for F-28 (Post Incoming Payments)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

my requirement is that i want to create interface between non-SAP & SAP system through BAPI for tcode F-28.

F-28 is used for posting incoming invoices of customers.

I have found one BAPI - BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST.

Can this be used for my requirement.

In F-28 we post open items for customers and also we do partial payments for customers.

So all these scenario can be covered in this BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST?

If no standard BAPI exist then what is the process to create new one?

Please reply.

Regards

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The BAPI BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST can post an accound document only, but I suppose u need to post the payment and clear some invoices, that BAPI can't clear.

I don't think there's a BAPI to clear account document, but the trx F-28 is based on tranasaction FB05, this transaction is supported by batchinput standard RFBIBL00, so u can try to use that program.

Max

0 Kudos

Hello max,

thanks for your valuable response.

But as this BAPI can not be used what next can be done?

Actually i want to create interface between SAP system and Non-SAP system which is using IBIS software.

Interface is to be done in such way that IBIS report output should get posted directly in SAP system via F-28 on daily basis.

Report of IBIS contains payments made by customers in a day.

So definitely there are some open items in SAP that need to clear after posting for particular customer.

Shall I go for 'Z' BAPI ? or is there any other technique for interface between two?

Please suggest.

Thank You.

0 Kudos

Hi

U need to create a Z-BAPI or Z-RFC only if u need it's called by your legacy system directly, but if your interface has to read a file generated by the legacy system, u can create a program job, anyway both objects (Function module and report) should be based on BDC program in CALL TRANSACTION (for function module) or Session (for job) method for trx F-28.

Just as I said, u should considere to create your interface in order to prepare the file for BI standard RFBIBL00 and submit it in order to post the document.

Max

0 Kudos

Hi Max,

As you have suggested i am thinking to go as follows -

1. Create Z Bapi.

2. In FM of Z Bapi i am taking import parameters which we need to post document in trx F-28.

3.Interface will be created so that this values will be available as import parameters in FM.

4. In source code of FM of Z Bapi i will write BDC program using Call Transaction for F-28 passing values got from interface.

Will it work? Shall i go this way?

Please correct if anything wrong.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi

It's ok

Max

0 Kudos

Hi Max,

Thank you for Help .

If I require any help regarding this further i will ask you.

I hope you will continue to be helpful.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

replied in link

probalbly you need to go for BDC

thread replied

Thanks,

Krishna

zidnaqoulan
Explorer
0 Kudos

You can use POSTING_INTERFACE_CLEARING with following parameter

• I_AUGLV = EINGZAHL (Incoming Payment) or AUSGZAHL (Outgoing Payment) or UMBUCHNG (Transfer Posting with Clearing)
  • I_TCODE = FB05
  • I_SGFUNCT = C

It will call TCode FB05 and you can make an incoming payment with clearing