cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wage Type Creation in TRM and the use of IT 0017.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Can anybody tell me what are the std wage types for creating expenses like

e.g. (Air/ Train Fare charges, Conveyance, hotel allowances, Traveling Advance, etc.... all types of expenses).

as we have Std WT MB10 - Basic Salary in SAP for making new customised WT by coping MB10.

So, in the same way i want to know what are the std. WT in TRM for creating the above expenses.

And also tell me Friends the use of IT0017- Travel expenses and wat other infotypes we need to maintain in TRM.

Points will be awarded.

Eagarly awaiting your feedback.

Regards,

Prashant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

There is no any std wage type available for esspecially travel module. You can copy the std wage type (Tcode - OH11) and create new wage type for using in travel expenses. Wage type is just a link between GL account to expense types.

IT0017 is travel privilage and dedicated for travel expenses. In this infotype we will store travel privilages for each employees. And if you are not maintained master cost center in OM module, you can use IT0027 or IT0017 for maintaining ost center.

Thanks,

NAndagopal C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NandaGopal,

Thanx for your reply.

As u said there is no std Wt for TRM especially, so can i copy the std wt M233 - Hotel Accomodation for my Travel expenses as mentioned here or can u pls tell me some std wt like M223 sothat i can coping those and make the new Trvl expenses like (Air/ Train Fare charges, Conveyance, hotel allowances, Traveling Advance, etc.... all types of expenses).

Waiting for ur reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashantkumar Tata

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx nandagopal,

i got the solution,

thanx once again .

points given.

Regards,

Prashant