cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to print itab on smart form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

actually i am facing problem while displaying data on smart forms from internal table. i have data in ITAB pas to the itab_frm whic is defined in smart form tables attribute. i checked it that data is passed to the smart form internal table .

but when i paste the field of itab_frm on the text page and run the program to see the out put smart form just didn't display when i click the preview button and go back to the slection screen. an other thing is that in itab there is more than one record.

regards

Ammad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the looping

Check whetehr you are looping the data correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you are looping your internal table using a table or a loop command node in the smartform and mentioning the columns and rows exactly as per the requirement . As you said the data is getting passed into the smartform just try to use a table command or a loop command in the smartform and display the data..

Check some of the wikis in the smartform section

[https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/Smart+Forms]

If you are doing the above then please just eloborate on what you have done in the smartform to print the data in the itab.

Regards

Sarves

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all. Do a proper test to see if the itab_frm is filled.

Most easy way to test is to pout a beak_point anywhere in your smartform (it does not matter where in the SF) and look to the contents of itab_frm.

If you are sure it is filled. Make a loop on MAIN (like items in other smartforms) and print the items.

By the way. It is always preferable to use data dictionary define structures for interfacing in the smartform.

success.

Gr., Frank