cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run program /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK for PA and got error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to run program '/SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK' to check consistency for a Planning Area and got below error message:

'Characteristic combinations inconsistent' .

Could any one let me know why i am getting this error message.

I tried to do repair also but did not work.

Actually in Planning Area,we are having a characteristic (eg:ZMATNUM).And due to some reason we have deleted some records from ZMATNUM infoobject.I think bcz of that i am getting this error 'Characteristic combinations inconsistent' while running program '/SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK'.

if this is the reason,can any one let me know how to solve this issues.

Thanks in advance, Waiting for you response,

Bandana.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bandana,

please note if you perform changes on Infoobjects like changing its length or conversion routine you have to deactive the

MPOS before performing the changes! Otherwise you will experience inconsistencies as in your case.

The correct way would be to deinitialize the planning area, deactivate the MPOS, remove the characteristic from the MPOS, perform changes, add characteristic to MPOS again, reactivate MPOS, create CVCs e.g. based on backup cube, initialize the planning area and reload time series e.g. from backup cube. Note that deactivating and deinitializing will delete the data.

So perform backups prior to this action.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Tibor

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bandana,

As you have deleted some records in infoobject, this inconsistency will remain.

Try transaction /sapapo/msdp_admin, double click your planning area/POS

and then click on Ctrl + F2 button and check it.

If it did not work, try executing /SAPAPO/ADMIN_CONS_CHECK or

/SAPAPO/ADMIN_MVIEW_CONS_CHECK

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bandana,

Could you try transaction /SAPAPO/TSCONS. If it did not work try running livecache

cons check(om17)

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sentil,

Transaction code SAPAPO/TSCONS and program '/SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK' are same.I tried to execute TCode /SAPAPO/OM17 and got short dump.

I checked that all the planning area which are using same chacateristics ZMATNUM(i mentioned in my first thread) have same error.Is this some thing bcz i deleted records from ZMATNUM and deleted values are present there in MPOS CVC's??

Thanks for your help,

Bandana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bandana,

Run the transaction /SAPAPO/PSTRUCONS and correct the errors.

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

this is my problem while executing Tcode /n/SAPAPO/PSTRUCONS for Planning area.Result is coming in green(means no error) but if i executed program '/SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK' ,getting error 'Characteristic combinations inconsistent' .And one more thing,when i am checking number of CVC's in MPOS it is displaying some number of combinations but when i am trying to display i am getting message on screen that '0 records in MPOS.

Let me know what to do.

Thanks for your help,

Bandana.