cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD - Automatic events in the sales flow process?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have recently completed a project for a Romanian client. We use 2 interfaces, one in English and the other one in Romanian.

During the construction of the project, I have constantly been checking that the functionnalities on the Romanian application would work correctly which has been the case until yesterday.

Yesterday when trying to create a sales order VA01 with 1 material, i had a very strange result. First of all when saving and going back into the order VA02 to check material etc... I realised my client had changed to another one (a Bulgarian client), and that instead of having 1 given material, I had a list of various ones.

Is is possible that a list of event has been implemented or set-up by default? and if so which one? How can I set the system back to what it was before that problem?

Please help me.

Kind regards

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please tell us how this problem was fixed?

Regards,

Skumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please tell us how this problem was fixed?

Regards,

Skumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sushil,

This was due to a major element... Number ranges for Sales Documents had not been maintained into the Romanian application. As a result the system in the Romanian environment decides itself to allocate new number ranges for Sales Documents.

Because it did this... it also set-back to 0 all the previous SD which had been created into the Bulgarian system...

Fortunately we managed to put the system back on with no damage and recover old number ranges... We were working in development and not production...

Regards

Chris