cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management - run MRP if SO is overlimit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if the sales order is overlimit, will MRP consider it? can i control it by configure? thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the sales order is blocked due to credit check then the confirmed quantities will be set to "0", though the requirements will be passed on to MRP. This is due to the requirements "101 - Reqs.availability" set in the menu option "Maintain Requirements For Transfer Of Requirements" TCode is OVB8.

You can control it in configuration by assigning available requirements or by creating a new one according to your business requirements.

Hope this clarifies your query.

Regards

Rajkumar K

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Consideration of MRP depends upon the type of Upadte Rule you select. There are three update rule provided by SAP :- 00012, 00015 and 00018. To know more about this check the F1 Help of Update in IMG> Enterprise Structure> Definition > Financial Accounting> Define Credit Control Area and there check the setting of your CCA. The difference between 00012 and 00018 is that incase of 00012 if there will be a credit block of Sales Order the Confirmed Quantity of schedule Line becomes ZERO and so there will be no updation of MRP.

Dear Experts, pl. correct me if I am wrong in my understanding.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will need to use the delivery block option. Through this you can prevent the requirements from being passed on.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the sales order is blocked due to credit check then the confirmed quantities will be set to "0", though the requirements will be passed on to MRP. This is due to the requirements "101 - Reqs.availability" set in the menu option "Maintain Requirements For Transfer Of Requirements" TCode is OVB8.

You can control it in configuration by assigning available requirements or by creating a new one according to your business requirements.

Hope this clarifies your query.

Regards

Rajkumar K